Kevin Empey, P.Eng., CFP®, EPC, CEACertified Financial Planner®
Kevin P. Empey is an independent Certified Financial Planner ® with Investment Planning Counsel. He has been helping individuals, families, and business owners achieve their financial goals since 1999. Kevin undertakes a thorough and specialized approach to the development and implementation of comprehensive financial plans for his clients.
Prior to joining Investment Planning Counsel, Kevin was a Professional Civil Engineer in Ottawa, Ontario. He has integrated the same precision, problem-solving, and analytical attributes into his financial planning practice.
Kevin continues to commit himself to maintaining long-term client relationships to help each client reach their financial goals.
- Elder and Estate Planning
- Retirement, Tax, and Portfolio Planning
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness and Long Term Care Insurance
- Mutual Funds, Segregated Funds, GICs, and Annuities
- Group RRSPs and DPSPs
- Educational Planning – RESPs and Trust Accounts
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements (RCA)
- Extended Health, Dental, and Travel Insurance
- Registered Disability Savings Plans
- Branch Manager
- Elder Planning Counselor
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Certified Executor Advisor
- Canadian Investment Funds Course
- Canadian Securities Course, Honours
- Conduct and Practice Course, Honours
- Life and Disability Insurance, Level I & II
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Civil Engineering
Kevin continuously upgrades his skills on various financial topics including tax and estate planning.